VIRUS UPDATE: HAYSTACK LODGING'S CLEANLINESS PROCEDURES & MORE
Steps we are taking to keep us all healthy:
- New: Mobile Check-in is available, so you can limit any person to person contact and save some time upon arrival
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the front door and front desk
- We have disposable masks for our guests
- Staff is all wearing masks
- Extra cleaning in the lobby area all throughout the day & evening
- Thorough cleaning of all touch point surfaces
- One person per party at check-in
Stay over service is modified:
- Housekeepers will leave a new bag with new towels, shampoos, coffee, etc.
- Guests can leave their dirty towels in a bag outside their door.
- Housekeepers will not enter the rooms.
Your travel plans:
If you are exhibiting signs of the illness (fever, cough, breathing problems, and/or know you have been exposed to the illness) please contact your doctor and postpone your travel and rest and recuperate at home if necessary. Find the symptoms at CDC.gov
Reservations made directly with us:
If you need to adjust reservations made via the property website or call center, please contact us directly.
Reservations made through a third-party website:
If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.